Tom Bishop, P.E.
EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist
Cleaning of electric motor parts is performed in every electrical apparatus service center. This begs the question of whether or not cleaning is being done productively and with minimal safety and environmental consequences.
This webinar recording addresses some of the more common conventional methods of electric motor cleaning and some alternative methods, including:
- Aqueous (water-based)
- Other more aggressive methods
- Selection factors
- Size and quantity of parts to be cleaned
- Type of part, e.g., stators, rotors, housings
- Type of cleaning agent: solvent or aqueous
- Environmental and safety concerns
This webinar recording will benefit service center managers, supervisors and technicians.
LOGIN TO VIEW THE RECORDING AND DOWNLOAD THE HANDOUT