Technical Support Specialist
Join EASA's world-renowned technical support team and impact the entire electromechanical service and sales industry! Are you the degreed engineer we are looking for? Work from home option offered for the right candidate. Some travel required for teaching opportunities (with plenty of advance notice).
- Direct technical support for EASA members (e.g., AC/DC motor repair/rewind, application issues, connections, redesign, procedures, root cause failure analysis, etc.)
- Write tech tips and technical articles for association newsletter and trade press
- Develop and present 30-minute technical webinars (typically two per year)
- Present EASA seminars
- Develop and present convention sessions
- Represent the industry in standards and other groups
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in repair, service, maintenance and design or redesign of AC and DC motors
- Knowledge of drive applications a plus
- Knowledge of IEC design motors a plus
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
EASA offers competitive salary with excellent benefits and a team environment.
Send your resume' with cover letter and salary expectation to EASA CEO Linda Raynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.