Webinar recording bundle
A special discounted collection of 8 webinar recordings focusing on various aspects of pump repair.
Just $40 for EASA members!
EASA’s Getting The Most From Your Electric Motors is a great marketing tool for service centers to provide to customers (end users). As such, this valuable 40-page booklet provides end users with information that will help them obtain the longest, most efficient and cost-effective operation from general and definite purpose electric motors.
Para los centros de servicio, el manual Obteniendo Lo Máximo De Su Motor Eléctrico de EASA es una gran herramienta de mercadeo que pueden suministrar a sus clientes (usuarios finales). Como tal, este valioso documento de 40 páginas, proporciona a los usuarios finales información que les ayudará a obtener una operación más durable, eficiente y rentable de motores trifásicos de propósito general y de propósito definido.
This webinar recording discusses:
- Temperature rise (Method of detection, Insulation class, Enclosure, Service Factor)
- Increasing winding life (Insulation class, Cooling system, Winding redesign)
This presentation covers:
- Shaft material and specs
- Shaft coupling types
- Machining for shafts
- Bronze, plastic, graphite and cutlass bearing options
- Bearing clearance concerns and reference data
- Bearing housing fits
This webinar demonstrates an easy-to-build temporary oven that can be constructed in the service center or in site.
The topics covered included in this webinar recording:
- One circuit wye connection — Best, no parallel paths, turns per coil may prevent this
- Delta or multiple parallel circuits—Produces closed circuits, Circulating currents
- Open delta (4 wire connection)
- Permissible connections—Skip pole, adjacent pole
- Determined by speed combination
This webinar recording focuses on:
- Motor assembly issues
- Electrical and mechanical inspection
- Static and run testing
- AC motors with ball, roller and sleeve bearings
Self-paced, interactive training for stators 600 volts or less
This EASA software is a valuable interactive training tool ideal for training your novice(s) ... and even experienced winders will learn from it. The CD teaches how to wind in a richly detailed, step-by-step approach which includes narrative, animations and video clips, with tests to assess student comprehension.
Safety Module Program
The purpose of the DOT, Hazardous Material Shipping module is to assist service center personnel in the important rules and regulations related to the safe transportation of hazardous materials. Among the documents included are tests; a hazmat training brochure; an emergency response guidebook; a guide for hazardous materials marking, labeling and placarding; frequently asked questions related to hazmat training; a brochure on how to use hazardous materials regulations; and a loading and unloading certificate of completion.