Presented by Preston Reine
This update addresses the global low-voltage (LV) motor and variable-speed drive (VSD) markets, with a discussion of systems efficiency. It provides market revenues and units with supporting qualitative analysis regarding changes in manufacturing, distribution, and other technological advancements.
How will governmental legislation of motors affect the markets at global and regional levels? New amendments to existing MEPS (minimum energy performance standards) in both the EU and North America have now had a significant influence on the market's sales of higher efficiency, low-voltage motors and VSDs.
The session also covers:
- Growing motor technologies such as IE4 Super Premium designs
- Other major trends influencing the global motor market
- A market share profile of the leading suppliers
- The state of the VSD market's penetration at an industry level
- Emerging trends such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- The continuance of motor and drive suppliers embracing a "full system" approach to energy efficiency, downtime reduction and productivity optimization
LOGIN TO VIEW THE RECORDING