This product is available as a download
- Category: Webinar Recording
Chuck Yung, EASA Senior Technical Support Sepcialist
An increasing number of manufacturers are using magnetic wedges in their form-wound machines. When a winder fails to replace magnetic wedges in kind, the winding temperature rise can increase by 20°C, and the magnetizing current can increase by 20% or more.
This webinar explains why they are used, provides a balanced review of the benefits and negative issues associated with their use, and explains how to avoid the problems.
• Why some manufacturers use magnetic wedges
• Benefits of magnetic wedges
• Downside of magnetic wedges
• Fitting and installation to prevent them from falling out in service
This webinar benefits service center technicians and supervisors.
Downloadable version ... $89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
CD-ROM version ... $109 for members, $219 for nonmembers
Select your option below