In this new webinar created specifically for owners, general managers and sales leaders, highly rated 2019 EASA speaker Mike Weinberg shares strong words of encouragement, practical coaching tips, and powerful best practices for leading (sales teams) through this unique time.
This session covers:
- Critical Characteristics for Leading Through Crisis
- Balancing Empathy & Accountability
- Remaining On-Mission: The Duty of Sales
- Success Stories from Sellers
- Choosing Perseverance & Positivity over Pity Parties & Panic
- Fly. The. Airplane. – Focusing Exclusively on Fundamentals
- 1:1 Accountability for Results, Pipeline & Activity
- Sales Team Meetings that Energize & Equip Salespeople
- Addressing Underperformance & Complacency
- Pointing the Team
- Arming the Team
Mike's passion is helping sales teams win more New Sales!
He's become one of the most trusted and sought after sales experts and has led workshops and consulted on five continents in the past year. Mike is the author of three Amazon #1 Bestsellers: #SalesTruth, New Sales. Simplified., and Sales Management. Simplified. which is the most reviewed sales management book on Amazon and been called "arguably the best book ever written on sales management." Inc. Magazine also heaped praise on his work, saying that it’s “the #1 book every sales leader should read.”
LOGIN TO VIEW THE RECORDING AND DOWNLOAD THE HANDOUT