How to Construct and Operate a Temporary Bake Oven
This product is available as a download
- Category: Webinar Recording
Chuck Yung, EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist
This webinar demonstrates an easy-to-build temporary oven that can be constructed in the service center or in situ. Discussion will cover:
• Materials to use and where to obtain
• Heating: electric, propane, or other?
• Measuring winding temperature
• Regulating oven temperature
• Storage of the parts when not in use
• Safety concerns and cautions
This webinar will benefit service center supervisors and management.
Downloadable version...$89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
CD-ROM version...$109 for members, $219 for nonmembers
Select your option below