Currents -April 2019
Highlights in this issue:
- Brian Larry to serve as EASA's 2019-2020 Chairman
- Chairman Byars: Focus on business development to 'Navigate the Futre'
- Bill Thalman elected new director for EASA Region 1
- Limiting end float of a sleeve bearing machine
- Executive Committee for 2019-2020
- Tech Tip — Armature banding: Tips for success
- Take a close look at marketing/sales sessions at convention
- Hit the jackpot at the 2019 EASA Convention
- 2019 Convention Exhibitors
- May 15 webinar to focus on "Assessing Impeller Damage"
- Five+1 S Series: Strive for "lean service" with a focus on the "shine" activity
- Using industry research data to support organizations sales staff