Currents - March 2016
Highlights in this issue:
- Make plans to attend 2016 Convention in Toronto
- Chapter Officers to participate in leadership forum in Toronto
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: EASA resources to improve your "culture of safety"
- How much AC ripple in a DC power supply is too much?
- Tech Tip: Steps for diagnosing electrical noise
- Safety Tip: Pay attention to details
- Management Pulse survey results: Respondents report commitment to safety
- Key Insights: Industry Research - Which plant maintenance tasks might be outsourced?