Currents - April 2016
Highlights in this issue:
- Jim Smith to become EASA's 2016-2017 Chairman
- Message from Chairman DuPuis: 2016 Convention in Toronto offers something for everyone
- What's new in the IEEE 43 insulation resistance testing standard?
- Board of Directors meetings scheduled
- Tech Tip: Winding RTD tips and cautions
- 2016 Convention preview
- 2016 EASA exhibitors
- May webinar: "Repairing Impeller Damage"
- Safety Tip: Avoid injuries when lifting
- May safety webinars to focus on "Fire Prevention, Emergency Preparedness"
- Roving Chief Executive Program: one of EASA's greatest benefits!
- 2016-2017 Executive Committee
- Other actions of the Board